A Gothic Masterpiece
Listed in 1927, this former Cistercian abbey – the largest in the Ile-de-France region – brilliantly bears witness to the genius of medieval builders.
Its elegant columns, its polished stone and its stand-alone tower share with us 8 centuries of history.
Some spaces house the Foundation’s activities and are therefore not accessible to visitors. On some occasions however, such as performances, exhibitions, lectures, training modules for artists, access is possible, as it is for visitors spending weekends at the abbey, sharing a meal at the La Table restaurant, taking a private guided tour or participating in group activities.